1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Release trigger for DT 10

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 8708, Jun 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 8708

8708 Member

Does anyone know who will do a release for a DT 10? I searched and looked thru several threads on the subject, it was hard to tell who may still be doing them. Spears maybe?

2. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

My second DT 10 came with a double release by Spears. I have had it in every configuration. It is simple to work with and seems to work fine. I am not a release guy, yet.

JON

3. A201

A201 TS Member

I have one made by the Huntings out of silver dollar, double release, pretty good set up. Have gone to Kolar. Yours for $900 Roger

4. Poppop

Poppop TS Member

I had my DT 10 converted to a release trigger last December. The gunsmith is Philip Crenwelge in Cibolo, TX. Phone 210-313-5988; Email pgcrenwelge@yahoo.com.

I had to send the trigger and receiver to him as his modification requires removing some metal below the tang to provide clearance for the hooks. His conversion works great.

I had also checked with Spears but he has discontinued making DDT 10 conversions.

I would recommend Philip to anyone serious about converting their DT 10 to a release trigger.

Fred Wiegleb

5. 8708

8708 Member

Thanks Guys.

a201, tell me more about this trigger you have. I've not heard of Huntings or their work. What are the set and release points set at? Does it require the modifications to the receiver before it will work, etc.

JON, would you consider selling your Spears trigger? I talked with them today, his does not require the modifications.

6. 8708

8708 Member

7. A201

A201 TS Member

The tigger WILL NOT pull through on either Bbl. easy 3 1/2 set both Bbls. Not super fast so are easy to control. Set up for mechanical function. Do not know about receiver relief. Roger

8. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

Skeets Gun Shop in Talequah, OK. converted my Beretta 682 to a release. Great work at a great price. Very nice place to do business. Ask for "Dean". Ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

dt11 release triggers

release trigger for a dt11