1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Release trigger for DT-10

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Ol Uncle Fuzzy, Mar 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ol Uncle Fuzzy

Ol Uncle Fuzzy TS Member

Looking for a realease trigger for DT-10. Any info would be helpful.
    Thanks
    Dick Phillips

2. jdsfarms

jdsfarms Well-Known Member

Call Phillip Crenwelge he will convert yours there is none better.Jerry

3. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

Here is my experience. I have two DT 10s. The second one came with double release from Spears. I called Spears for instruction on how to remove the hooks as I don't use release. Very easy. Nice guy to deal with. So, I removed the hooks then I tried to interchange the trigger groups. The trigger group set up for release will not work in the gun not set up for release. I learned that the Metal/wood housing has to be modified to allow the release mechanism to fit. So, no problem for me, but be careful if you buy a release trigger group, it may not fit in your gun.

JON

4. jdsfarms

jdsfarms Well-Known Member

I have heard of this problem also,apparently Phillips trigger does not require modification of the reciever because several people have used my release trigger groups(I have a top release/pull and a bottom release/pull both made by Phillip) to try a release and both of them have fit and worked perfectly in every gun tried just FYI. Jerry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.