1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Release trigger for Cynergy?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jerryw, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jerryw

jerryw TS Member

Is anyone making a release trigger for Browning Cynergy? I understand talking to trigger people that by the design they are going to be nearly impossible to convert.

Has anyone heard anything to the contrary?

Jerry Walker

2. rrose

rrose TS Member

Jerry
    I see you still have your Cynergy. Have you talked to Spears or Allems yet, they are both great but I have not heard if they can do the Cynergy.
    Good luck.
    randy

3. rustygun

rustygun Member

Hey Jerry,

E-mail me I'm going to start shooting again, and have been looking at a cynergy.

Steve Hansen

4. jerryw

jerryw TS Member

Steve,

Good to hear from you. You have e-mail

Jerry Walker

5. cynergystan

cynergystan TS Member

I have been shooting a Cynergy (32" sporting) for about 15 months. I love this gun! I have been told that the design of the gun makes it impossible to convert to a release trigger. Personally, I don't care. Recently, I was talking to a fellow shooter who was looking to buy a Cynergy, but who, upon inquiry made to several gunsmiths (and supposedly to Browning) was told that such a conversion would be impossible because of the reverse striker system. I have no idea whether that is correct or not, but thought I would pass it on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.