1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Release Trigger For Caesar Guerini

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Terminator, Jan 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Terminator

Terminator TS Member

Trying to find out who makes a release trigger for Caesar Guerini for a freind who does not have access to a computor
    Thanks

2. T.B. Sheets

T.B. Sheets TS Member

Phillips Gunsmithing 210-313-5988

3. k-gunguy

k-gunguy Member

Philip did mine,I have Summit unsingle.
    He did a fantastic job,no creep,nice and crisp.Also his price is very reasonable.
    GAZ

4. Terminator

Terminator TS Member

Where is Philip located?
    Thank you for your replies.

5. Phillip's Gunsmithing

Phillip's Gunsmithing Member

Hello.This is Phillip
    I can install a release in your gun for you. The priceis 250.00 for a single and 500.00 for a double release. On the 12ga frame I install the factory release parts,they have a nice set up now that works good. On the small frame I install my parts,thay do not have factory release for the small frames and have been sending the people to me for the release on the small frames.
    I am in Wisconson right now and will be here for a couple of more weeks before I head to AZ. for the chain shoots.
    You can call me at 210-313-5988 or email me at pgcrenwelge@yahoo.com and I can give you the address where to send your gun.

Thank you Phillip

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.