1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Release Trigger Decals - Excellent!

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by cec, Jan 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cec

cec TS Member

0   0   0

Guns with release triggers are common and should be clearly marked. An unmarked Release Trigger gun in the hands of an unsuspecting shooter could have serious safety issues. At many shooting events it is a rule to have such guns clearly marked RELEASE. For safety, mark all your Release Trigger guns with these FieldandClays decals on the stock, barrel, trigger guard, and/or at the end of the pistol grip. Clean and dry a surface then peel off the decal and apply. Decals will not stick to an unclean surface, but, once applied properly will stay even through gun cleaning.

Packet contains (2) -2," (2) -1 1/4," (2) 1" and (4) trigger guard decals.

[​IMG]
  2. JACK

JACK Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Actually it is a poor man's gilded grip cap.

Nice job of putting that together Bob.
  3. Bill Roberts

Bill Roberts Active Member

0   0   0

How much are they? Thx Bill
  4. AveragEd

AveragEd Active Member

0   0   0

If release triggers are so common, maybe the guys with those funny pull triggers should be the ones labeling their guns. Or perhaps parents should have done a better job of teaching their children not to handle other people's property without permission.

Just kidding...

Ed
  5. cec

cec TS Member

0   0   0

All prices can be found at the web site listed above. Just click on it then scroll down. Or, copy and paste this URL into your brower: http://fieldandclays.com/store1.htm. Or, search Google FieldandClays.com.
    Hope this helps. bob
  6. cec

cec TS Member

0   0   0

What do you suggest a pull trigger decal say?
  7. JACK

JACK Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

John... When you said

"Pull trigger" JF

did you not mean...

"Pull Trigger" WTF?
  8. JACK

JACK Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

You know, I understand about this need for release trigger announcement on your gun. I always get asked if that "is a release in your gun". I'm not sure, but I think it has something to do with my oft quirkiness as I crossfire. I do like the looks of them on the grip cap, and very often I get asked if someone could look at and shoulder my gun. I've never turned anyone down. My guns are pretty common in their set-up. 14-3/8" LOP with a .8 pad, 1-5/16" drop to get to 2 bead space, and about 3/8" cast off. Guys cans see these things on my gun and want to see and compare to their own set-up to see if they can learn something that will help with gun fit. So, I do not think it out of line that they see a release sticker as that seems to make them more aware to leave the trigger alone. Sometimes I do get asked to try the trigger and I agree to that as well by handing them a empty to try. Too, they can now ask smarter questions as to why I shoot a particular trigger rather than another popular brand. Release stickers are OK. Bob's are OK.
  9. quartering

quartering Active Member

0   0   0

your decal would also make for a great ball cap or t shirt. good luck with it
  10. cec

cec TS Member

0   0   0

Thank you quartering... great idea!
  11. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

0   0   0

My wife ordered me some and we received them today.

I like the narrow ones that I was able to put on the trigger guard..Neat idea.

Thanks Bob for these..

I like !!!!!

Dave in SC
  12. cec

cec TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks Shotgunpeople, really glad you like them. We designed them for serious shooters and are happy they are pleasing to you.
    Best,
    Bob
  13. cec

cec TS Member

0   0   0

If you shoot a release, this is the way to keep it safe. Unessisary accidents can be avoided. We count on you to be responsable. Hope you agree.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.