1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Release Trigger / Beretta DT10

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Greenlight, Aug 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greenlight

Greenlight TS Member

I am interested in switching to a release trigger (double release) on my DT10.

Which trigger would you recomend and why. Please include how I can contact the manufacturer.

Thanks in advance!

Duane

2. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

I have a double release on one of my DT 10s. It is by Spears. Works great, easy to pull hooks off or put on.

JON

3. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Johnny Allem in Zionsville, PA.

www.allemsguncraft.com.

Curt

4. A201

A201 TS Member

Greenlight, sorry to tell you, but Phillips gunsmithing out of Texas is the only one to consider. Had nightmares with Spears triggers sent them back several times, absolutely no joy dealing with that guy, sorry sorry experience, he gave me back half of the $650 after months of fustration and he guaranties satisfaction which he didn't deliver. The Huntings out of the Silver dollar are OK but took over two months to do the work. Phillips on the other hand did the work overnight and the triggers are as good as any you will ever use. Roger

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

release trigger for beretta dt