1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale release trigger assembly complete 303/390

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by motordoctor, Oct 16, 2012.

1. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

[​IMG]

complete trigger assembly that fits a 302/303/390. WILL fit a 391 but there is a little different configuration to the housing. It fits but is not as smooth as the original 391 housing. This is the old style metal housing

THIS HAS THE desirable STYLE BENT CARRIER WHICH THEY NO LONGER MAKE
    includes a new silicone hammer spring. this trigger is like new and no marks.

$260.00 including the shipping to you

available for 12 gauge

also available in pull configuration

Last edited: Aug 29, 2014
  2. BigJohn270

BigJohn270 Member

0   0   0

Just to let everyone know, I just had motordoc go thru a trigger for me and all I can say is he knows his stuff. Very nice to work with and does great work.

Thanks MotorDoc

John

3. gun007

gun007 Member

0   0   0

I want a release trigger for a b-80 browning 20 gauge. Send me you information on where to sent the money.

4. gun007

gun007 Member

0   0   0

I'm the guy that wanted the release trigger for a browning B-80 20 gauge. It's the same as the 302 triggers. Motordoctor made it. WOW it is perfect Super job and a good price. Thought everyone should know about his work. Nice to deal with as well... Thanks

5. gun007

gun007 Member

0   0   0

Bryce this is the guy!!! Just buy it and quite flinching,,,, please!

6. motordoctor

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

7. tlmorg

tlmorg Member

0   0   0

Do you have a phone number I can call you or an email. I have a couple of questions about the release trigger for a 390 ST Beretta.

8. Perazzi_MX8

Perazzi_MX8 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

This "For Sale" post is over 2 years old. If it hasn't sold by now why not take this ad down. If you don't know how, maybe you can ask your new wiife to help you.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2015
  9. motordoctor

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

First you need to spell "ad" properly. I build these triggers as a hobby and I leave the ad in place because it allows people to see my feedback. People like to read about quality products, reputable workmanship and what they are for. I did ask my wife and she agrees that people are still using these and are interested. Motordoc

10. Perazzi_MX8

Perazzi_MX8 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I corrected my typo but what about yours?
    Me and my new wiife?

11. motordoctor

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

Well you have a point BUT This is a hobby and I sell a few during the year and could not even make back the money to pay for the ad. I guess if I did it as a full time business I would gladly pay the fee. I have not changed the ad in a bunch of years because it is the same info. I really try and not abuse the opportunity to place an ad on this site and help fellow shooters.