1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Release trigger - 1100 wanted

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by mike cain, Apr 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike cain

mike cain Member

I have a friend that wants to purchase a Release trigger for Rem 1100. Anyone have one that they sell? thank mike cain 607 796 0394

2. JLW

JLW TS Member

"Search" this site for "shaner". He has a Timney with the 1100 he advertised for sale a few days ago and may be willing to seperate the package.

If no luck finding him, email me.-Jerald

3. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Mike here is one a guy I know had one also he has a Timmely All Stell trigger but not sure if he will seperate it from the gun or not im sure it was a release since that is what he always shot back then.

He also had some more 1100 barrels and parts for sale his email is in his post below if interested.

Subject: 1100 classic trap release trigger ????
    Email: walleye481@yahoo.com
    Date: Thu, Mar 15, 2007 - 08:18 PM CT
    Website Address:

I have a Swab's release for a 1100. Mechanically it is very good BUT It has a scuff mark on the trigger guard. Maybe one of those gunrack nightmares everyone was talking about? I would like 150.00 and i will ship Priority mail. Thanks Barry

4. mike cain

mike cain Member

Thanks everyone. I have found one. mike

5. mike cain

mike cain Member

Will the gentleman from S. Dakota contact me again with your phone number. I have lost your phone number! You have a like new timney. Thanks and I hope you see this reply. mike cain 607 796 0394

6. mike cain

mike cain Member

Hope you see this! need your phone number

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.