1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

release trigers for DT-10

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by sjfaa27aa, Sep 5, 2013.

1. sjfaa27aa

sjfaa27aa TS Member

Who makes the best release triggers for a DT-10 at the best price ?

2. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

I bought my second DT10 with double release by Spears. I have had the hooks on and off several times, it takes about 1 minute. Easy to deal with.

JON

3. jdsfarms

jdsfarms Well-Known Member

Phillip did mine,I like his design the best because the receiver does not have to be altered and they can be used in any gun,and his customer service and warranty is the best.Jerry

4. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

Phillips did the very first DT-10 release on my new DT-10 at the grand in Vandalia when they fist came out, I gave him my extra trigger assy for doing it and he would have a trigger assy to trade to a shooter, they used to be called P&P gunsmiths

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

5. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

Hi, Jerry...always looking for other farmers on here to chat with. Where are you and what do you raise? I'm in southern Alberta, Canada, about 50 highway miles north of the US border. I'm retired now and rent out my home 1/4 section. I grew malting barley, spring wheat and canola. Over the years I also grew winter wheat, flax and durum wheat. My area is pretty diverse as within 50 miles of here farmers raise potatoes, sugar beets, field peas, corn, hemp, coriander, alpha, timothy grass, lentils, vegetables and other crops. Southern Alberta is the irrigation capitol of Canada and I use water from the largest irrigation system in Canada at 500,000+ acres.

Ron Burr

Lethbridge, AB, Canada

6. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

Phillips Gun smithing@210-313-5988. The wife has a pair of them that are smooth has silk.

7. releasebob

releasebob Member

Did Al gore invent the internet or did Longshot do that too? BOB