1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

release for skb t85

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Montagnana2, Apr 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Montagnana2

Montagnana2 TS Member

Glen and Mel Hunting do great work, and yes, they are the only ones SKB recommends for release triggers on their guns. Glen put one on my 85TSS one year ago and I have been extremely happy with it.

Larry

2. Jason Hassler

Jason Hassler Member

Speaking of this particular gun, I have been pricing SKB's for trap and I have seen prices for the combo from anywhere from 4000 to 2800 for a new one. What would be a "normal reasonable price" for one of these guns and how do you guys like yours? Thanks.
    Jason

3. Jason Hassler

Jason Hassler Member

Thank you for the advice on the skb. I will be looking for something in the next year or so I hope.

4. Jason Hassler

Jason Hassler Member

Only one thing about this gun bothers me. I would like to have the combo with the unsingle but my issue is- I noticed that the POI is adjustable on the unsingle but on the O/U you can't adjust the rib...now....I would think that if I was going to make one barrel shoot higher then I would want both of them to shoot the same. Anyone feel the same?
    Jason

5. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

I have an older SKB over under I added a unsingle barrel I shot the O/U well so I just adjusted the unsingle to shoot the same POI as the O/U barrels. I use the O/U for doubles and the new unsingle for 16 and caps the difference in recoil is amazing the new big bore unsingle with 34 inches and porting shoots so much softer I was amaized. It is very noticeable when swiching from doubles and then right to singles next.

6. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Call Glenn at 813 892 0545. SKB recommends him for the SKB release triggers. Jason, go to my web site for SKB's I have several on there you might like.
    Mike Battista

7. lumper

lumper TS Member

Olde one eye ... how did you add a barrel? Did you purchase a new unisingle gun or just the barrel? I was not aware that SKB sold the unisingle barrel seperatley ... where did you get it?

8. smp005

smp005 Member

Olde one eye - I have a similar question to lumper's...

SKB told me "NO" about adding a single or double barrel to an 85TSS... They said you cannot do it though I have my doubts...

I have an 85TSS combo and am looking to buy two 85TSS Unsingles (one for son and one for daughter) and was thinking that they could use my double barrels on the occaision that they want to shoot doubles in leiu of dad having to buy two combos they can make THAT investment themselves...

In my case, I have the double barrels so finding barrels isn't a problem, the question is can we change out the barrels with harm?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.