1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Release for Citori XT

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Southpaw Sam, Jan 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Southpaw Sam

Southpaw Sam Member

Any suggestions for the best release for a Citori XT, and a recommended smith to install it?

2. Southpaw Sam

Southpaw Sam Member

Thanks for the contact info for beaker 100 and the very positive comments for his work. This forum is certainly an asset for the trapshooting fraternity.

3. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Southpaw Sam:

There was a thread started a few weeks ago titled, "Release for Browning Citori". It is the very same subject as yours and includes recommendations and contact info for several shops.

You can find it by searching the title or by poster name, 'Welder'.

sissy

4. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

I recently shot a Spears trigger in a Browning. It was the best and most consistent double release I have ever shot.

5. Tom Strunk

Tom Strunk Well-Known Member

Go with the Spear's

Tom Strunk

6. blkfin

blkfin Member

Southpaw, I, don't Know where you are locate but Allems in P.A Does a fantastic job and are real nice people to deal with. Call Nancy or John and I'm sure you will be more than pleased with their releases. 215-679-9016 Hope this helps Mike K.

7. Southpaw Sam

Southpaw Sam Member

Thanks blkfin, I do live in York (south central Pa),however I'm beginning to lean towards spears from several previous coments on this thread. Before I make any decision though, I will make sure I've checked out each lead. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.