1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Release for Browning Lightning?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by straightshooter1, Jun 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. straightshooter1

straightshooter1 Well-Known Member TS Supporters

When I started shooting trap, the first gun I had was already equipped with a Release, so I have continued to have a release on all my trap guns. I currently use two Precisions in my MX-6 combo and they can be used in my MX-3 backup.

So what's the problem? I have tried a little skeet and sporting clays and my Lightning has pull triggers. Once in a while, not often and not all the time, but once in a while I will flinch. That drives me crazy(er?).

I don't plan to shoot much of either sport, but, in the summer, I will shoot some of these games and I don't like to miss because of a flinch (I can miss in lots of other ways). Here around the Silver Dollar, trap pretty much dies after the Florida State Shoot in March.

No one locally does Browning releases and Doug Braker, who many posters say is the best at most everything, only puts releases in 90Ts.

Who, if anyone do you recommend for the Browning releases who won't keep my gun all summer and beyond?

Bob

2. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

John Allem---I have a release in all my guns and Allem is of the best---He put one in my superposed lightning and I am sending him a B-way nxt wk---Don't know about the turn around---His phone # is 215-679-9016---sjb--

3. TEXASZEPHYR

TEXASZEPHYR Member

You might try skeets in talequah oklahoma. Did a browning for me last fall and prices were in line and return time was about a week.

Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.