1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Relax, Our Country Is In Good Hands

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by GW22, Nov 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GW22

GW22 Active Member

While your job security continues to decline and your government continues to grow like a cancerous tumor, now that golf season is over, your President is busy playing basketball with his homies. He even got hit in the chops today and needed stitches. I'm sure under similar circumstances George Washington would be doing the same thing. All is well.

-Gary

2. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Gary, the blog has been shut down already!!!! Gives me a nice warm fuzzy feeling all over!!!! LOL. Break-em all. Jeff

3. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

They should have stitched his mouth shut.

Robert

4. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

It's back up now, and I agree Robert

5. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Bet he's a terror on the boards with those spindly legs o' his.

6. GW22

GW22 Active Member

After a gruelling trip to India spending hundreds of millions of tax dollars traveling with his possie of 2000, kissing foreign butt and begging for trade mercy, I guess the guy probably deserves a little leisure time playin' rou'ball. After all, what else is he going to do? "Create" some more jobs? "Organize" some more disorganized communities? Lord knows he isn't going to read a Macroeconomics book. But it is the day after Thanksgiving, so I wonder why he didn't just stay home chillin with Moosechelle.

-Gary

7. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Tinman: O'Beeball. That's funny. Not as funny as Moosechelle, but funny.

-Gary

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.