1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Relatives that move away, stay away, Please!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by senior smoke, Jun 24, 2013.

1. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

Hello:
    How many of us have relatives that decided to move to another state for numerous reasons. It could be job related, or you did not like the climate, or possibly you looked into the future and felt your parents were getting older and there is no way that you wanted to someday have to deal with taking care of them.

How many times these same people make unannounced visits back home expecting everyone to drop what they are doing to pay homage to them. They expect the band to play, and the parade and parties to begin as they are returning home like a war hero from Iwo Jima.

How many of these same relatives are Monday morning quarterbacks on how they feel the care that you are giving your elderly parents should be as they don't agree with the way your handling their situation.

My response to these relatives, if you think you can do better, move your arse back home and do it yourself.

One thing that I will guarantee you about some relatives, once the parent dies, they will be there front and center attempting to get everything the parents owned that is not bolted down to the floor. There arms and hands will be fully extended out as far as possible asking where's my share of the loot?

Do any of you have any of these relatives in your relation? I sure do.
    Steve Balistreri
    Wauwatosa Wisconsin