1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Reinstall Ejector KS5 Special

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by nameisjoe, Apr 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nameisjoe

nameisjoe TS Member

I would like to reinstall the ejector on my KS5 Special. I have the ejector bar but I have never done this.

Any help would be appreciated.

TIA

2. fritzi93

fritzi93 TS Member

The ejector on my KX-5 broke several years ago. Ordered a new one from Krieghoff at Ottsville, I forget what it cost. I think they gave me a break on the price of it when I sent the old one back to them, but my memory may be at fault on this.

Anyway, push down on it against the springs and tap out the drift pin that keeps it in place. Keep a good hold on the ejector and ease it off, the springs are strong. To re-assemble, reverse the procedure.

3. cmptrwz1

cmptrwz1 TS Member

The KS5 ejector that you got form Krieghoff is not fitted to your gun you have to file fit it so it works if not it will go on half way then stick or jam.the person from the factory should have told you this.You can do it yourself it take a while to do and if it's not done right it will mess up your reciver face and then you realy be in trouble.Best if you don't know how to do it take it to a gun smith and have it done right it will save you a lot of money in the end.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.