1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Registering league targets/No ATA record

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by steele, Jul 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steele

steele TS Member

Looking thru the ATA site & I noticed there is no record of registered targets from two different leagues I shot in. Last weekend at the WV state shoot, while getting classified, I was informed my average card was incorrect & I was bumped up a class. This was due to only a few tenths of a percentage point.
    I shot 1250 registered winter league targets which brought my average down. I was at a loss about the discrepency, until I saw tonite there is no record of the league targets. I never noticed until now. Have the league targets always been missing? If so, this could cause someone to have to shoot penalty class, if they needed the league scores to make minimum targets.

2. Gary Waalkes

Gary Waalkes Well-Known Member

muzzleblast,
    if what you believe are registered target are not included in your average, you first need to talk to the gun club that threw them. the gun club is responsible for sending the shoot reports.

3. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

I have shot in a registered league and they were only listed on my next years average card and in the average book at the end of the target year and not on the web site. Had to call the ATA to get that even though, as the gun club did not turn in the targets to start with. Went to the Grand several years ago and was 100 doubles short for not shooting penalty and should have been 400 over because of a 500 target registered league.

One call to the ATA and a subsequent call from them to the gun club got it taken care of though.

If you look on the front of your average card, there will be a slot for lg singles and lg doubles.

John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

registered league targets ata