1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Registered trap shoots west of Columbus Ohio

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Nutnbutsmoke, Jan 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nutnbutsmoke

Nutnbutsmoke Member

Anyone know were you could find any registered trap shoots say within 30 miles of Marysville Ohio (which is NW of Columbus about 15 miles) please let me know, also if you have any links to any web pages with there schedules etc please send me an email or post back here. Thanks for any info I'm new to the area.

2. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

Nutnbutsmoke, the Logan Co. Fish & Game Assoc., Inc. located in Bellefontaine, Ohio (exit off rt.33 at rt.68, go N about 1/2 or 3/4 of a mile and club will be on your right, pass the RR tracks, turn around as you've too far) will be having 8-10 registered shoots this season. We haven't got our schedule set yet but keep an eye on the ATA or OSTA website or our club's NEW website lcfishandgame.com and the schedule should be appearing soon. Call me 937-597-1015, or e-mail XXXjbnsuz@charter.netXXX (drop the XXX's on each side) and I'll e-mail you a schedule as soon as it's set. We are a 5 trap club with outside (covered)rifle/pistol range with backstops at 25-5-100 and 220 yds. We normally shoot doubles first (if there is enough to make a squad) then singles, with handicap last. We usually shoot for a memorial or honor trophy and whatever options (normally lewis class and the 25's) the shooters want to shoot. We're pretty flexible AND accomodating. Sincerely,

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

3. primer

primer TS Member

Blackwing Rt 36 outside of Deleware Ohio. Outstanding club house with all kinds guns and shooting supplies.

4. Nutnbutsmoke

Nutnbutsmoke Member

Thanks for the replies, I will have to check out some of them that are close, and maybe some registered event at the others if they have them. Any of them with web pages if they have them a link or web address would be appriciated. Thanks JB for listing yours.

5. primer

primer TS Member

blackwingsc.com

6. Nutnbutsmoke

Nutnbutsmoke Member

Thanks Bullfrog, Blackwing is a very nice place you shoot there often? i have shot some registered there in the past. send me an email with your actual name maybe we have squaded together before.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.