1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Registered Targets

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by RHAT, Apr 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RHAT

RHAT Member

Thank all of you,..... i wasent clear,....... i am a member of the ATA,.... i just dont have the total of targets required to shoot my class, which is C or D,... and without the right target total ,. i'll be forced to shoot A class, and 20 Yards,........ my thought was to get in enough targets ,...... i come from CA,. and prior to some events they had several days of just registered targets to shoot,....... I was hoping there was somewhere in TX i could p/u about 4-500 targets,............

Rich

2. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

RHAT, you won't be penalized at local shoots. Only the big shoots will you get penalized until you have a certain minimum targets.

There has to be plenty of places in Texas to shoot.

If you'll tell the guys from Texas what part you are from, I'm sure that they could steer you to some of the clubs that are close to you.

Good Luck!

Hauxfan!

3. Texas Trap Shooter

Texas Trap Shooter Member

Rich,

Send me an email and I will reply with the names and locations of Texas gun clubs that hold target marathons.

Ron Schroer - Sun City, TX

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.