1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Registered targets

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by moke, Jul 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moke

moke TS Member

My first question is what are the targets requirements for the Grand?

Is there any place to get registered targets before the Grand in the WI, MN area?

I ask this because my friend went to Iowa with 1000 targets for the last two years but only 300 of them from this year. He was moved from 21 to 25 yards and class C to A. I almost lost a friend because I told him he would be in his normal class...boy was I wrong!!

Thanks,
    Moke

2. scott calhoun

scott calhoun Well-Known Member

Target requirements for the Grand are 1000 targets per discipline in the current ATA year. Targets from prior years are not applicable.

Not sure where you could shoot 3000 targets in the next week.

You can still shoot without enough targets, you just have to choose between penalty class/yardage or targets-only.

Scott

3. moke

moke TS Member

He would only need 400 in singles and 500 in handicap to make 1000 for the year. Could targets from the Grand count toward his total?

Thanks, Moke

4. scott calhoun

scott calhoun Well-Known Member

Per the program (available at shootata.com) targets shot Monday thru Sunday (prelim week) can count toward his total. You can be reclassified for Championship week if you make target requirements during prelim week.

Scott

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.