1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

registered targets per day????

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by sterlingworth, Apr 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sterlingworth

sterlingworth Active Member

How many targets can be registered in one day? I have two clubs near me and both are having shoots the same day.I just want to make sure that both can be counted,if I go to them? Thanks for any info..Ray

2. MTA Tom

MTA Tom Active Member

No limit.

3. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

For the most part, Ray, usually three venues are shot: singles, doubles, and Handicap, or any combination of the three totaling three hundred targets. In some cases there are marathons consisting of as many as 500 targets, for instance at the PA State there was a 500 Doubles marathon, discounted in '09, I think. Also, some clubs hold marathons allowing you to shoot as many events as you wish, in multiple venues, usually allowing members to fulfill target requirements to avoid penalties. In any case, if two clubs are shooting and you can make both, there's no restriction(s) excepting that you can't shoot the same event twice.

best...mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.