1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Registered Shoots in Mass in October?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by GoldEx, Sep 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

Where are they throwing registered targets in Mass in the month of October? I can only find one club on the ATA site in East Deerfield throwing birds on the 14th. Is this the only shoot that month in the whole state? Looking for a place to shoot while out there on business next month.

Jeff

2. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

GoldEx the reason that you can only find one club throwing ATA targets in Oct. is because that is the only shoot in Oct.

Just out of curiosity where are you going for business what Town/City someone might be able to suggest a club that is close for practice. ATA shoots after Sept. 1, in New England have a tendency to dry up everyone is into some form of hunting and the States are not that big so travel is not a problem. Some of the shooters bow hunt 2 or 3 States. Sorry I can't do more than that for you. I hope business is good for you anyway.

Bob Lawless

3. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

There are only 6 clubs throwing ATA targets. Yes the 14th is the last that I know of for calender year. Try Claytargets.com for other clubs that may be closer to your destination here in mass.

4. 1Ljutic1

1Ljutic1 TS Member

If you're going to be in MA, why not check out NH. Depending where you will be, it might not be that much of a drive. There are a lot of clubs in NH. Also, ME is only like 30 minutes up Rt.95 from MA. Steve

5. 1Ljutic1

1Ljutic1 TS Member

BTW, I can give you directions to some clubs in the area that I shoot at. Email me for the info if you like. Steve

6. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

Thanks for all of the info guys. I am trying to put together a trip to Billerica to look at the shot curtain there on behalf of our gun club. I hate to travel all that way and not shoot a registered bird or two. The club in East Deerfield is about 80 miles from the club we are visiting.

Jeff

7. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

This should give a good idea of some other clubs in the area. I hear Ipswich Mass fish and game also has a new shot curtain up. Also holbrook sportsman club has A shot/sound shield up. Like a big fence.

8. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

This should give a good idea of some other clubs in the area. I hear Ipswich Mass fish and game also has a new shot curtain up. Also holbrook sportsman club has A shot/sound shield up. Like a big fence.

9. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

All though a good ride from bilerica, Scarborough Fish and game in Maine has events oct 6,7,14,21. All new I believe. will try to get up there next year. Your best bet is to go to ATA and check surounding states for clubs throwing ATA in ma me and nh.

10. captain1ma

captain1ma TS Member

holbrook will be having a ATA shoot on sunday october 7, 2007 if you're interested

11. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Above web site should be of good use.

12. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

13. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Really frank, I was hoping they added a date, man ruined my plans.

14. jwsesq.

jwsesq. TS Member

if anybody wants to see the shot screen at the Ipswich Fish and Game then send me an email and i'll make it happen. for better or worse we have what amounts to state of the art in this area. i owe some info to some other guys but have been slammed at work. i'll be getting this info out so sign up if you want me to send you some stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.