1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Registered shoot, Logan Co. Ohio, 4-22-07

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JB Logan Co. Ohio, Apr 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

The Logan County Fish & Game Assoc., Inc., Bellefontaine, Ohio, will be hosting an ATA Registered Trapshoot Sunday, April 22, 2007 beginning at approx. 11:00 AM or as soon as we get a doubles squad together. Doubles will be shot first followed by 16's, then handicap. Kitchen will be open for hot food and snacks. Targets will be $18.00 plus daily fees, plus $1 for the trophy on your first set of targets. Trophy will be awarded to high gun on combination of 16's plus handicap. Trophy will be a travelling trophy. Keep it for one year and bring it back and collect the $1 from every shooter next year. Options to include Lewis Class, 100 straight (16's), 25's on the handicap.

Directions to club: Rt. 68-N out of Bellefontaine, club located about 1/2 mile north of Bellefontaine once you go over St. Rt. 33. Club on right. If you go over RR tracks (on 68-N) you've gone too far. Info 937-592-2164.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

2. JB Logan Co. Ohio

TTT for LCF&G. Weather is supposed to be beautiful this weekeend. I even have an order in for no wind. (That'd be a first!) Remember juniors/sub-juniors shoot targets for half price.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

3. crbtsb

crbtsb TS Member

what time will you need to be there to shoot singles & handicaps?

4. dollarsworth

dollarsworth TS Member

hey jerry, what ever happened to the trophy i won for the shoot for rod summers brother shoot? are you going to have this shoot again? post it on here if you do. lets see if the sat. calcutta will be a go this year....are you going to try and shoot it? if you do,me and sam combs might be able to make it.

gary hollingsworth

5. JB Logan Co. Ohio

crbtsb-If you are at the club by 12:00-12:30 you won't have any trouble getting signed up. We'll try to be ready for doubles as soon after 11:00 as we can. Usually only 1 or 1 1/2 squads of doubles. Won't take long. Thanks for the interest. Introduce yourself to me, I'm the director with the Fu-Manchu. Hope to see you tomorrow.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

6. JB Logan Co. Ohio

Gary- great to hear from you. Have been wanting to get down your way to shoot with you guys thru the week but have been busy. Your name is on the trophy for the Bob Summers/Willie Stegal Memorial shoot that you won. If you have any funds coming it will be noted on the shoot sheet. The shoot will be held on the 4th of July as always. I'll be sure to post it so everyone knows. Yes we're going to have the Sat. night Calcutta's beginning the first Sat. night in May. That Sat. will soon be here and we are anxious to see it get back to a good Sat. night shoot as it used to be. The program will be what it historically has been. 25 16's, 25 ATA handicapo (25 yd. max., or known ability. Unknown, non ATA shooters will start at the 22 yd. line). THIS WILL NOT CHANGE! As you know we tried something that did not work and we will not make that mistake again! I'd like to see you guys come back up as we will try to throw good targets. Not powder puffs where there are 8 50X50's but a breakable target (after all this is a Sat. night calcutta). We will also be having our back-up shoots, 10 bird back to back or a 40 bird back up mini program. Whatever the shooters want to do, we'll throw it.

We are open to throw targets and to serve the shooters. We'd like for everyone to come up to Bellefontaine and check us out.

Thanks, JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

7. dollarsworth

dollarsworth TS Member

hey jerry, sounds good. we will try to make it up for the calcutta? i will pass this info out to the shooters down here,maybe we can get shooters there, it is down everywhere. see ya in may... gary hollingsworth

8. JRW

JRW Member

On my way home from Hog Heaven in TN. I stopped in Logan Co. very nice club, and met Jerry Beach. The trap help worked very hard to make the shooters happy, weather was good. All in all it was a very good experience,glad I stopped. Jerry in MI.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.