1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

REGISTERED Shoot CARMI, IL Sunday 5/6/07

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by famill00, May 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. famill00

famill00 TS Member

Just to let you all know there will be a registered shoot at Carmi Illinois this Sunday. The shoot will start promptly at 9 am. This is a 2 trap (soon to be 3 trap hopefully) club that has a great background. Bill Mears and company work really hard to make these shoots run as smoothly as possible. The program includes 100 singles, 100 handicap, and 50 pair doubles. I will keep an eye on this post until Saturday night if anyone has any questions.

Thanks in advance,

Forrest

2. shotgunshoot

shotgunshoot Member

Hey Forrest,

Come and post your shoot at ShotgunShoot.com to get more exposure and give shooters another opportunity to find your shoots.

Give it a try,

Drew

3. famill00

famill00 TS Member

Hi Drew,
    I am sure that pulllit will see this thread. I will let him post the shoot on your site. By the way I have looked around on there and its is pretty neat. Never fear, pulllit will see this shortly :)

Thanks,
    Forrest

4. famill00

famill00 TS Member

5. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Sure glad we don't have to wear them toboggon's and thick coats this week end.

Or do we I hadn't checked out the forecast yet.

Foggy

6. tumbleweed

tumbleweed Member

I hate to miss this one but we have a scheduling conflict. I will be attending a gymnastics meet Sunday afternoon and won't be able to join you. Just to clarify...our daughter is the gymnast, Tumbleweed does not do balance beam or uneven bars.

7. famill00

famill00 TS Member

Foggy I am 100% sure you dont need the tobogan. However, I would bring your lead shot with a belt attached to it to hold you down. Its always (at least every time i have been there) windy. Are you coming up Foggy????

Forrest

8. famill00

famill00 TS Member

Its usually not that bad. I was just joking. Bill and them do a good job of setting targets even if its windy. Check weather.com....they will prolly have wind predictions

9. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

Lookin purty good.. 81 with wind at 15 mph from the east...

As always -- "lord willin and the creek don't rise (a possiblity now)" -- I'll be there will bells on...

John

10. famill00

famill00 TS Member

I shot there today. Actually no wind to speak of. It was balmy though. Good day for shooting. Tomorrow I will be wearing shorts. Hopefully I wont cause a distracting glare with my white legs!

Forrest

11. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Forrest im on my way see you there.

Foggy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.