1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Registered shoot at Birmingham Gun Club

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Tron, Feb 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

There will be a registered shoot at Birmingham Gun Club on Sunday the 15th of February. The program starts at 10am and 100 singles, 100 caps and 50 pair of doubles. There is $251 in the Jackpot for first 50 straight in caps. The club is located at 8701 Richardson Rd., Walled Lake Michigan, 48390. Phone: 248-363-9191.

If the temperature is below 20 degrees, the shoot will be cancelled.

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v712/Tronspace/?action=view┬Ąt=BGCMedium.gif" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

2. Tron

3. Rick12

Rick12 TS Member

Do you have any info on joining your club? I need to get my ATA average card filled out. I live in Plymouth.
    Thanks

4. Tron

Just come by on the weekend and fill out the application and then you are a member. You can pay all at once ($250 for the year) or half and the other half due at the end of May.

Email me if you have any questions.

5. Tron

6. dverna

dverna Active Member

For those of you needing targets, there is a marathon shoot at BGC in April. Tron will post the time as it nears - if his kitty hasn't eaten the shoot schedule.

Don

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.