1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

REGISTERED SHOOT - ALEXANDRIA INDIANA

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by mkstephen, Sep 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mkstephen

mkstephen Active Member

ALEXANDRIA CONSERVATION and GUN CLUB, INC.

Sunday October 5, 2008 registered shoot. 100 sgls, 100 hdc, 50 pr doubles. Traps open 9:30 a.m. programs starts at 10:30 a.m. sharp. We are now throwing all orange White Flyer targets exclusively.

Target fees are;

ATA fee (one time) $2.00
    ITA fee (one time) $2.00

Program targets $21.00 per hundred with $2.00 per entry given back to shooters as stated in program.

Please see our program on the I.T.A. web site listed above.

Hope to see you there.

Tom Neal -- President

Michael Stephenson -- Secretary/Treasurer

2. Pacemaker

Pacemaker Member

Mike,
    When are you having a doubles marathon again?
    Tim Miller

3. mkstephen

mkstephen Active Member

Pacemaker, Good to hear from you again. We have tentatively scheduled November 2, 2008 as a 500 bird marathon with all the singles and all the handicap a shooter wants to shoot. I say tentatively because we are waiting on the secretary of the I.T.A. to approve it. We see no problem there but it has not been approved as of this writing.

The November 2, 2008 shoot will be the first shoot of the new A.T.A. 2009 target year. It can be do or die that time of year but we are hoping for approval and good weather.

Target prices will be low and we will be using membership labor and help to keep costs down. $16.00 per hundred with $2.00 A.T.A. and $2.00 I.T.A one time.

When approval arrives I will be sending out notices to all shooters who have shot at Alexandria this year.

Regards, Michael Stephenson

4. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

Up for AGC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.