1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

REGISTERED SHOOT - ALEXANDRIA INDIANA

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by mkstephen, Sep 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mkstephen

mkstephen Active Member

Alexandria Conservation & Gun Club, Inc., Alexandria Indiana will have a registered shoot Sunday September 7, 2008.

100 Singles, 100 Handicap, & 100 Doubles targets.

Traps open at 9:30 am shoot starts at 10:30 am sharp. Practice targets are $4.00 per round of 25.

Registered targets are $21.00 per hundred with $2.00 per shooter given back to the class winners and $2.00 given back to the yardage winners.
    ATA fees $2.00 and ITA fess $2.00 also apply one time.

We now have all four traps running and will be throwing White Flyer targets.

Hope to see you there.

Tom Neal - President

Michael Stephenson - Secretary / Treasurer

2. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

Up for AGC

3. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Tom and Michael! There is a good chance I will come for the first time to your club! Keep in mind, I can get lost going home from work! I need very clear specific directions from Rochester, In to your club! Can you help or can I get it from mapquest?! Thanks, Tom Rhoads

4. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

Tom...

Click on the link above -- scroll down the left side to near the bottom and click on Alexandria Gun Club. A little balloon will appear and click on "To Here" -- type in you home (or work) address and viola!

John

5. Riverrunt

Riverrunt Member

6. Riverrunt

Riverrunt Member

7. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

I got the directions! I figure if allow extra hour after getting lost a few times I will try to make it. Thanks, Tom Rhoads

8. Riverrunt

Riverrunt Member

9. mkstephen

mkstephen Active Member

Thanks for the help John. Paul sorry we lost you to Florida but wish you well in your endeavors.

Tom Rhoades - the info John gave you works. I use almost the same path when I go from Alexandria Gun Club to Fulton County. It's about one hour and a half for me. If you wish to get to the club by 10:30 (starting time) then leaving at 8:30 or 9:00 should do it.

Michael Stephenson - Secretary / Treasurer

10. Riverrunt

Riverrunt Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.