1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

REGISTERED SHOOT - ALEXANDRIA INDIANA

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by mkstephen, Jul 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mkstephen

mkstephen Active Member

Alexandria will have a registered shoot Sunday August 3, 2008.

Traps open at 9:30 am shoot starts at 10:30 am sharp.

Practice targets are $4.00 per round of 25.

Registered targets are $21.00 per hundred with $2.00 per shooter given back to the singles class winners and $2.00 given back to the yardage winners. ATA fees $2.00 and ITA fess $2.00 also apply one time.

We now have all four traps running and will be throwing White Flyer targets.

Hope to see you there.

Tom Neal - President

Michael Stephenson - Secretary / Treasurer

2. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Michael,

I sure hope you can get Tommy of his butt and help you out a little. LOL. Just kidding of course.

I ran into Mr. Neal at the state shoot and he was telling me about all that you guys up there have done. Keep it up!

ec90t

3. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

Up for AGC

4. mkstephen

mkstephen Active Member

ec90T, Thanks for the feed-back.

Our latest adventure was tearing down trap house #2 clear down to the base and rebuilding it. It was caving in inside and ready to fall apart. It was installed in 1956 so it lasted 52 years.

With the help of Bobbie Hubble's back-hoe, club member - master mason Bill Remington, and club members to numerous to mention we accomplished the task in 10 days. Trap #2 is now graded and ready to go for this Sunday's registered shoot.

I believe Tommy stated that he spent 8 out of the 10 days at the club on the re-build.

Everyone connected with Alexandria is dedicated to making this club the one shooters want to shoot.

Michael Stephenson Secretary/Treasurer

5. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Michael,

I helped tear down an old block trap house that was built in the 50's. The amount of empty beer cans that insulated those walls was incredible!

ec90t

6. mkstephen

mkstephen Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.