1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Registered Shoot, 3/25, Lorain, Ohio

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Doc G, Mar 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doc G

Doc G Member

Sportsmen's Gun & Reel Club will be holding its first registered shoot of the year on Sunday, March 25, with practice at 9:00am and the program to start at 10. 50 pr. doubles, 100 singles, 100 handicap. Targets $22 per 100. Lunch available.

It's supposed to be a decent day Sunday, so shake off the rust and join us if possible. A number of improvements have been made to the club and are ongoing.

If you would like a full schedule of our shoots or need directions, please visit the website.

Doug Gormley, Club Secretary

2. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Doug: Are you really shooting doubles first?! I wish more clubs would do that in case you are doing that! Good luck standing on the trap house old boy! Tom Rhoads

3. Doc G

Doc G Member

Tom,

Yes, we really are shooting doubles first. Wakes one up real fast!

I may be standing on the trap house, but you're right there with me in your heels and thong!

4. Doc G

Doc G Member

5. Doc G

Doc G Member

6. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Doc: What time is the ATA shoot this Saturday, and are you doing that kooky doubles first thing again?

-Gary

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.