1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Reg. Shoot @ Rend Lake

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by John Upcraft, Jul 19, 2013.

1. John Upcraft

John Upcraft TS Member

This weekend is the pre-Grand shoot at Rend Lake. Saturday is an open program so you may shoot as many targets as you want or need. LD Pickens may break his own record. Shooting starts at 9:00 AM (earlier if everyone is ready to shoot). A few camp sites are still available.

Sunday is the trophy shoot with some very nice trophies (that are appropriate for this shoot). National Anthem at 8:50 AM and Doubles at 9:00 AM. Singles start around 10:00 AM, with Handicap to follow Singles.

Don't forget, trophy winners get to shoot for cash at the end.

The clinics with Leo Harrison are sold out.

Hope you can make it and have a great time. Bring a friend or two.
    John Upcraft

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

John,

I'll be there bright and early Saturday morning. Hopefully I can get my targets in before it gets too hot or it rains although the crops sure could use a drink. I need to catch up on a couple hundered targets for the Grand. I can't make it on Sunday. See ya guys then.

3. John Upcraft

John Upcraft TS Member

Matt,
    Sorry I missed you. I brought Diana home from the hospital today. Sheis doing great.
    Hope you got to shoot all you wanted today.
    JU

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

John,

I'm glad she got to come home. That's great news. Larry told me where you were. I'll keep you guys in my prayers.

I got all my targets in now so I'm ready to go for the Grand. Hopefully I'll see you and your daughter there. Good luck to the both of you. It will be tough to top the excitement she had last year.