1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Reg. shoot LCF & G, Bellefontaine, Ohio 7-13-08

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JB Logan Co. Ohio, Jul 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

The Logan Co. Fish & Game Assoc., Inc. will be having a registered shoot Sunday July 13, 2008. Doubles will begin approx 11:00-11:30 or as soon as a squad can be signed up. Singles will follow doubles, followed by handicap. $19 for the first 100 then $18 per thereafter ($1 for the traveling trophy). The usual options will be available for those wishing to play, although not many have been playing lately. The shoot will be in the honor of Dale Widener, Ohio shooter and former OSTA zone director and current alternate ATA rep.

Any questions or for a weather report call Jerry at 937-597-1015 (Yes, I WILL be there this time!) Hope to see you there.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

2. capnrico

capnrico TS Member

You guys gotta quit this stuff!

We gotta shoot Sunday too!

Why try to split the crowd? I'm sure you guys can use more shooters.

Eric

3. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

I doubt that we'll butt heads with this being a registered shoot. I didn't have your schedule when I had to make out our registered schedule. Oh well maybe it will rain tomorrow and we can sleep in. Let's get together prior to next season's schedule. Thanks.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

4. capnrico

capnrico TS Member

Yup! Shooters can pile into a van and have two places (close together) to shoot & still have the best of both worlds. It’s a scheduling thing!

5. capnrico

capnrico TS Member

Now you have a PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.