1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Reg. Shoot JACKSON Michigan

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by blooper, Apr 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blooper

blooper TS Member

THIS UP-COMING SUNDAY !!! ......APRIL 25.....
    Jackson County Sportsmans Club
    ATA Registered Shoot .......... > TROPHY SHOOT <

Shoot program will be 100 singles, 100 handicap, 100 doubles (50 pair).....START TIME > register at 9:00 am , first event starts a 10:00am.....
    THIS IS A TROPHY SHOOT, these custom made one-of-a-kind trophies provided by the Fitzgibbons family and awarded in each event....This is a beautiful club with Pat Traps, voice release and WHITE FLYER ALL ORANGE TARGETS....great background, great food , clean bathrooms.....please bring your up-to-date average cards.........on JUNE 5-6 , Jackson will host this years Michigan Zone 6 ATA Shoot (mark your calendar).....please click on the website or email above for more info...

2. blooper

blooper TS Member

3. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

I shot the zone shoot there a few years ago I was vary impressed it was vary clean,nice people,and throw a vary good target.I reget that I will not be able to be there for I have quit ATA shooting.

hook

4. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

Blooper-i sent you a PM

5. blooper

blooper TS Member

To answer some questions about Jackson's up-coming MICHIGAN ZONE 6 shoot on June 5-6>> ...any ATA member can shoot in this and this includes AIM members that have paid their ATA dues for 2010, but the trophies are for residents of michigan that live in allegan, barry, berien, branch, calhoun, cass, eaton, hillsdale, jackson, ingham, kalamazoo, st. joseph and van buren counties

6. blooper

blooper TS Member

7. washandwear

washandwear Member

Hi

Will be close by attending nephew graduation on Saturday and would like to drive over Sunday. From WI so looks like just have to play the lewis to pay for the gas. Do you have location gps coordinate?

Regards

W&W

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.