1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

REG SHOOT DRAINERS GUN CLUB MAY 22

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Top Single 35#, May 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Top Single 35#

Top Single 35# TS Member

Sunday may 22 Doubles start at 10am. 100 singles 100 handicap Calcutta on handicap 50 30 30 buyer 60% shooter 40% blackboard. $27.00 targets, Options will be posted at counter. 4 pat traps voice calls white flyer targets orange dome black ring. Food will be served also desert blackberry cobbler and peach cobbler and some pies have pro shop and sell shells.pre squadding is available call Dan Drainer cell 618 535 1692 Hope to see you there. Take Alton to Jerseyville,Turn right at Sunderland Chevy Car Lot.That is Sunderland Road go east 3 1/2 miles to stop sign.go straight east 3rd house on the right each house has 1/4 mile lane turn on remington drive.can't miss it call me if lost 618 535 1692 Dan Drainer.Good shooting,

2. backfenceata

backfenceata TS Member

Good shoot, I can not believe the great scores with that wind !!! Good job. Kirk

3. Top Single 35#

Top Single 35# TS Member

I cannot believe the quality and the durbilty of Kirks Gun Racks holds 5 guns on each side made of aluminium will last forever.His Gun cases made better than americase 2 lbs lighter and welded in corners,I bought 4 for my club and never have to paint or worry about rotten wood.I bought 2 gun cases and they are premium quality products,Dan Drainer portable gun racks $75.00 for campers and vans.call Kirk trap products 618-643-2902.Thank you Kirk

gun

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.