1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Refuse to watch list

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by southjblue, Apr 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

I have come to the conclusion that the main stream media will only give the liberal point of view and will try to influance the liberal agenda on the country---So I have decided to take them off my watch list---I refuse to use their products that they advertise to the best that I can---

Here is my no watch list.

NBC---CBS---ABC---MSNBC---The View---OPRAH---Most movies that have the such as
    Jane Fonda and that group---

Thank God for FOX and RUSH---Without them we'd be in deep trouble---At least they keep us informed of the real facts about what is going on---

I don't know how you all feel but I am just venting about how sick this country is going---

If I do watch I try to mute the commercial time---If we all did the above we'd get their attention---We are a strong group and if we stick together we could make a difference

Would appreciate any additions to the list---

George@SJB---

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

George, your feelings reflect my own. Like looking a mindset mirror. Bulge.

3. N. J. BOB

N. J. BOB Active Member

George calm down and go shoot a few rounds at Valley !!!!

4. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

It's too windy---See you nxt week---George

5. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Has anyone read Bias, by CBS insider Bernard Goldberg? I might pick up a copy, and wondered if anyone could review it beforehand.

6. R.Kipling

R.Kipling Well-Known Member

George,

Good idea, we've been doing it for about 10 years now.

Curvy,

I picked up that book about 4 years ago, it was written in 1996. I paid 50 cents for it at Borders, and it was overpriced. Nothing but an exercise in identifying the patently obvious. Better to spend your time on Tom Woods, 'Nullification' - fuel for the near future.

Praying for an Egyptian Summer in DC,

Kip

7. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Thanks, Kip. I'll skip and purchase the one you recommended instead. I heard it was good.

8. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Forgot to mention---I got rid of my LIB newspaper also---George@SJB---

9. RAScott

RAScott Member

Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior, talk about liberal pukes? Janeane Garofalo?, now she like guns? She makes me sick. HER AND DAVID LETTERMAN neither one is funny.

Bob S

10. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Thanks Bob S---If I reach just one of you guys out there I'v accomplished something---How many out there talk about Obama and the Lib ways---It's time we ALL stand up and get rid of this guy--Remember that when you vote local and vote for a Lib,your supporting that party---With your eyes closed and you smell a fish you can't tell if it's the head or tail----George@SJB---

11. scooterbum

scooterbum Active Member

Have you noticed that Fox gives Obamathon free air time about every 5 minutes? I think we're screwed.

12. scooterbum

scooterbum Active Member

Have you noticed the Gold commercials every 5 minutes on TV? They are setting us up for the next crash.

13. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Next crash, the end of June. At least according to Beck 1.2 hour ago. Bulge.

14. Hawk46

Hawk46 TS Member

I watch FOX, local news, Discovery, History channel, car shows, NASCAR (wherever it's broadcast that week), Outdoor, movie channels and sports channels. That's it. There's rarely anything worth watching on the other channels anyway.

15. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

I trust Beck---He does his homework---We better stand by---He said tonight that tomorrow will be the day he tells about his nxt chapter---I wish him well.
    In the days of Hitler there were people like Beck that tried to give a warning and they all thought they were crazy---6 mill Jews later wished someone listened---SJB---

16. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Trump is saying what a lot of us have been thinking for months. Don't know if he's electable but I watch with great interest.

As for Janeane Garofalo......she's a 10 cent idiot. If she refers to the Tea Party one more time as "tea baggers" I hope somebody slaps the taste out of her mouth.

17. Mapper

Mapper Member

Ah lads and lassies, it is a dreary outlook for sure. I read letters to the editor and the commentary section below pieces offered on line. There are way more mouth breathers than I imagined. The current mantra is, "Oh they can't cut that". I live in Michigan and we are broke. Better cut something! Gold is 1500 bucks an ounce, up $1456 from the Nixon administration. Oil is over a hundred bucks again. All these things didn't go up, the dollar went down. I have no idea how to fix our problems and wouldn't be a politician, even if I did. I never thought it before, but it is good to be old.

18. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

You see how much I watch the Libs---I don't even know who Janeane Garofalo is.All we need is Fox and talk radio to keep us informed.Can you imagine,55% of Americans don't work and are on some kind of Govt. assistance and they want to tax the top 5% more,the ones that are carrying the load.That means 55% of Americans don't pay any tax---Wow! Lads and Lassies,We are in trouble.What are you going to do with gold---Can't eat it---Think I'll cash in mine---If Beck is right,gold will be back to the Nixon age in June I'll have my $$s now.Where will we be with 4 more yrs of Obama?---SJB---

19. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

How many times have we seen a build up of an investment (Dot com, Real estate, electronics, Bio. etc. and seen them crash? Stand by, go buy gold, and change your name to "Charlie the Tuna." Is the wizard of Omaha in Gold? No, he's in Coke-A-Cola, Toilet paper, and Toothpaste. Beware.

20. RAScott

RAScott Member

Shot410,, you will be spending 100.00 for a coke if the dollar falls more and it will. The village ideot keep printing the stuff.
    Bob S

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.