1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Refurbishing perazzi case liners?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by himark, Jan 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. himark

himark Well-Known Member

I really like my ole plastic original case and it has just the right amount of battle wounds and dont want to give it up. Problem is the liner is shedding its foam backing all over inside it. Anybody else have these redone?

2. Baber

Baber TS Member

Yes... had one done last year. They used foam auto headliner material. An Auto upholstery shop should be able to do it.

TB

3. Baber

Baber TS Member

MX8B

Yes... but. Nigrini who made the case uses a covering that is manufactured with the foam. I tried to separate it once and ended up tearing the fabric. You are better off buying new foam and thats where using an Auto shop comes in. I could buy the foam but one has to buy more than enough to do 3-5 cases as a minimum. Its cheaper to go to someone who does it all the time and has the material in stock.

Tom

4. Baber

Baber TS Member

Thats the problem... Buying the foam. You can get it online but you have to spend a lot due to order requirements . Thats why I went to the professional. Now if you have to do 2 or 4 cases then its economical.

TB

5. coyote_198

coyote_198 TS Member

WJF100ST you can buy the foam at a Jo-ann's store, and you don't have to buy a whole sheet, only as much as you need.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.