1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Refurbishing Americase

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Leo, Jan 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

Something is amiss there. I have had a velvet lined one refitted a month or so ago, and I have a suede one getting modified for a different barrel set right now. The repair shop was backed up 4 or 5 weeks when they qouted the time, but they definately finished the last one within the time they said. Whenever someone needs a replacement handle or latch or something, they are quick to get them out. Are you sure you called the Americase factory, or did you call a distributor who just wanted you to buy a new case? The number I have for them is 1-800-972-2737. Talk to J.D. He'll fix you up.

2. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

They didnt show up at the grand

regards from Iowa

Gene

3. prairieviper

prairieviper Active Member

The inside of mine was done just last year.

4. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

If you are in a large urban area, try a large luggage store. I found one in Pasadena, California. That store fixed up an Americase of mine. Sorry, but the name escapes me at this moment. The store was on East Colorado Boulevard, Pasadena, California.

5. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

I had my O/U - Auto case redone a few years ago. Great job and reasonalby priced

I suspect that the person:

1. Did not understand the question
    2. New to the company?

Ronbo

6. leftex

leftex Active Member

I had the bottom half of one refurbished a while back. Dropped it off in the morning and picked it up the same afternoon. Fast service, great people!
    Wayne

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.