1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Refurbish Perazzi gun case

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 1881home, Feb 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1881home

1881home TS Member

Does anyone know if there is anyone who refurbish's the interior of a Perazzi hard case. The material in mine is showing some real wear issues.

Thanks for your input.

2. DTrykow

DTrykow Active Member

I just sent mine to Americase for a re-do. They sometimes don't touch hard plastic cases. Charging me $200. That's also embroidering the "Perazzi" in the middle. Email JD. He'll answer your questions: jd@americase.com Dave T.

3. Jim R

Jim R Ljutic Nut TS Supporters

Noodle:

I bought a like new older Perazzi Case from Steve W on here about 14 months ago. It was one of the Ithaca MX-8 Combo Cases and he must of had it rebuilt someplace. You should be able to contact him via PM and ask him about cases.

Jim R

4. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Jim R,

I remember that case, it's all original. The case was sitting in the original owner's closet for 30 years, he use a custom case for his Perazzi. I remember because it's a very hard to find case in that condition.

Speaking about re-lining the Perazzi ABS cases, I send them to my local luggage repair shop. But you have to figure if it worth the effort, a used old style Perazzi case worth approx. $150~175 on TS.com

5. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

I found the pictures of that case:

All original.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. knukes

knukes Member

Noodle,

I've rebuilt several hard cases. It is not cheap, but less expensive than a new case. If you are interested, send me pictures of the case in question and I'll tell you if I can do it, and give you an estimate.

Kerry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
perazzi gun cases
lining materials for perazzi shotgun hard cases
old perazzi gun cases

reline perazzi gun case

relining a gun case
relining guncase
what to reline a gun case with