1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Refugees in USA?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by rpeerless, Jun 14, 2013.

1. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2013/06/11/Obama-Admin-Considers-Resettling-Thousands-of-Syrian-Refugees-in-U-S

NO! Why must we pay for this? And FEMA says no to Texas town in ruins.

More at Drudge.

http://www.drudgereport.com/

2. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

3. rpeerless

Zardo, unless you are speaking of retirees in a derogatory manner I don't know of any voters who sit back on their lazy asses for years unless you mean welfare recipients.

Americans have been described by an foreign national as working all the time and don't know how to have fun.

Paraphrased but non the less, In my country the whole village parties when there is a wedding on the weekends or a celebration the people laugh, dance, drink and party in the streets. You do not find that in America.

4. KS-OKIE

KS-OKIE TS Supporters TS Supporters

Zardozforty: Dr.Tiller was in Wichita Ks.I cannot remember the exact details but I think his clinic was either bombed or burned.I believe he was murdered in a seperate incedent..KS-OKIE

5. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Zard, we're reaping what we sowed. I agree with you too many people don't know a damn thing about what is going on in this country: IRS, AP being investigated, fast and furious, Heinrick Holder, NSA, Immigration, Obamacare.....

We're sheltered too many people from reality. Save for retirement? - Social Security will take care of that. Educate your kids? government schools will do that. Health insurance? Employers problem. Taxes? - your employer takes those out for you too. Property taxes? part of the mortgage payment. And on and on it goes?

What things can the average person tell you? Cable bill and how dam expensive it is getting. They can tell you all about Kim K., Paris and a bunch of other so called celebs that are on the dam (too expensive) cable.

Yeah, we got what we deserve. We told government to take over so many things and leave us with our Entertainment Tonight and People magazine........

6. MTA Tom

MTA Tom Active Member

My wife worked for the State of Michigan before she retired. Part of her job dealt with refugee resettlement in the state.

By definition, these people were in severe danger of persecution or death in their home country, and many were clearly in need of asylum.

However, she was always amazed at the number who regularly returned to the homeland every summer for vacation.

7. rpeerless

Would you believe...?