1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by crusha, Nov 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crusha

crusha TS Member

Jan 29, 1998
    America is the land of the free and the home of the brave...but it's also the home of a lot of people who are fearful, lazy, and stupid. They could frankly care less about preserving what is great about America, because as far as they are concerned, they have never gotten what they deserved, they are just in it for whatever they can get from week to week, and they would be just as happy living in, say, Italy or Canada.

They are the losers, and the current administration's policies fit them to a "T."

They say the meek shall inherit the earth. Well, the "meek" have their President now. You show me a person who supports Obama...and I'll show you a shriveling, fearful, cowardly eunuch of a man who blames his problems on other people who have more than he does, and wants to get even with them for it.

And as far as I have seen, there are no exceptions to this.
  2. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2007
    That about sums it up Buzz,

any seconds?