1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Refinishing A Stock/Posted Couple Months Ago

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by In plain view, Dec 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In plain view

In plain view Member

A couple of months ago there was a posting on here about refinishin a stock etc. I recall there was some great advise but for the life of me I cannot find it now. Main problem today is that I can't get the site to give me the postings for the last 90 days. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance. Bob

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Subject: GUNSTOCK REFINISHING
    Email: jimbessey@yahoo.com
    Date: Sun, Oct 16, 2011 - 06:56 PM ET
    Website Address:

(Price increase first of the year get it done now). We do stock refinishing, High Gloss or Satin, adjustable combs, gracoil system, add-a-ribs, gun reblueing, Adjustable LOP systems, Adjustable butt plate systems, We have the best prices in the North East so give us a call of email us 814-779-0695 jimbessey@yahoo.com You will be Pleased with it or your money back This pic is a TMX that belongs to G-12 Thanks Jim

3. In plain view

In plain view Member

Barrelbulge: Thanks for responding but thats not the one I was referring to. This particular post was about refinishing at home with different products like True Oil/Oil finishes etc. Bob

4. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

This is one.

5. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

I moved one of them up. Is that it? Stock Refinishing Question. Or click on the link. Jon

6. In plain view

In plain view Member

Sti Flyn: Thanks, This was what I was looking for. Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.