1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Reference for Rick979

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by jonthefireman, Oct 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jonthefireman

jonthefireman TS Member

Oct 14, 2009
    I just wanted to give praise and a sterling character reference for a forum user...Rick979

I posted an earlier thread regarding the value of an older Perazzi TMS that I had and wanted to sell. Not only did Rick contact me promptly, but he provided me with valuable information regarding the gun and even made me a great offer.

To make a long story short, Rick and I live about 50 miles from each other and met an hour or so ago to do business. Rick is extremely knowledgeable about trap guns and offered valuable information regarding my gun. We came to a mutual agreement over the sale of the gun and I'm proud that the gun is now with someone who will use it and appreciates it.

I assure you all that Rick is someone of great character, knowledgeable, and true to his word. I would never hesitate to do business with him in future.
  2. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Did he ride his chopper?

<a href="http://s299.photobucket.com/albums/mm301/ecshooter/?action=view&current=rickschopper.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.