1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Referee dead due to juvinile delinquent....

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bigdogtx, May 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Wonder what the liberal judicial system will give him????????????/

2. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Better test him for steroids!! See if he has has any anger management issues.

But then some on here would just say he was playing just like any other teenage boy would.

They'll be along shortly no doubt.

3. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Lots of libtards coming to this young animal's defense around the country. (sigh)

4. 548

548 Guest

"I'm sure it was just a big misunderstanding, no harm no foul, here is your permit to carry, Junior" -- Wayne LaPierre

5. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

That referee had been hurt before by youthful players......Any bets on the primary language these kids speak?

6. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Well 548,,,,,,,,,if you could get your libtard friends to keep the felonies on juveniles throughout life they,,,,,,,,WOULDN'T have firearms..........

7. darr

darr Well-Known Member

548 actually makes the point that gun control doesn't work and nobody is going to call him on it.It is already illegal to punch someone.It is already illegal to kill someone.Yet this punk did it.Unbelievable.

But believe this.I have watched some of the coverage on this story.There are many talking heads saying this 17 year old "kid" should not get the max sentence.He is young,didn't know what he was doing.One of them made the case his brain wasn't fully developed so he couldn't understand the ramifications of his actions.

If this guy gets less than 10 years it is a travesty.And 10 years isn't really enough.I will call my shot right now.He will not get more than 3 years.

This the perfect opportunity to make an example of someone for the public good.And it won't be done.It won't be done because nobody is responsible for anything.That's the way the libs like it.

Darr

8. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    bigdogtx, quote: <i>"Well 548,,,,,,,,,if you could get your libtard friends to keep the felonies on juveniles throughout life they,,,,,,,,WOULDN'T have firearms.........."</i>

Exactly. The problem squarely belongs with liberal idiots who coddle these killers and turn them loose on society.

Why can they arm themselves? Because they were not convicted or had their plea reduced to below the level required to deny gun ownership.

Don't blame gun owners. Blame criminal coddling liberals.

9. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

I have heard, but not yet verified that in as much as a death was involved under Utah law the boy will now be charged as an adult...

10. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

With the charge "violence resulting in homoside, this punk won't get but 5 years MAX even if convicted as an adult!!! Stupid libs who are defending this punk make me sick! Sad state of affairs!!!! Hope this punk gets the crap stomped out of him every day in prison!--BTW "libtards" cheap shots at the NRA which has nothing to do with this won't effect a darn thing so stuff it!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.