1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Reductions with no paper card

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ebsurveyor, Jan 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ebsurveyor

ebsurveyor Member

How many of you have received a reduction when classifying with no supporting paper card? At least three or four times I was notified and received a reduction when I classified at a shoot cashiered by Bob Stuart. Most recently at last years Grand. Of course at the Grand I could have asked that they print a new paper card. My card was for 27 yards and the Stuart terminal showed 26.5 (I'm "H" coded @ 26.5). I'm a life member and don't normally carry a paper card. I keep my scores on a PC and show a printout of my scores and take the yardage they have on their terminal at the classification window. Been doing this for about the past ten years. Seems to work for me!

2. milton03

milton03 Member

How many "two" yard reductions have they given out in the past ten years?

3. open choke

open choke TS Member

I guess so. I know sometimes when I print out stuff online the web address, time, & date are all on there. Being that it's online this should work

So that proves that it's current if you have a date right before an event.

4. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

I got my ATA card today, I'm on the 20 yard line. That fits perfect right between my 98 singles average and my 96 doubles average. I think I'll put my skeet choke in and shoot 9s from the 20 yard line until it's time for the Grand. Sparta here I come, thank you ATA. HMB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.