1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

REDUCED F/S/T Beretta Parallel Target/Custom Stock

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Shooter-55, Jan 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooter-55

Shooter-55 TS Member

0   0   0

Beretta Parallel Target AL 391 Urika 30" barrel, choke tubes. Beautifully grained wood. Has Custom, professionally installed (O.E.) stock done by Al Timney. Adjustable Comb, Adjustable buttstock for LOP and Cant/Pitch. 24k gold plated cocking handle. Gun is in exceptional condition with two slight handling marks on left side of stock (only one shows up in picture) Comes with 4 chokes, Beretta hard case and 2 extra Beretta recoil pads.
    $999.00 +$25.00 shipping/ Willing to hear REASONABLE Offers. May also trade for Colt 45lc SAA
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Concrete200

Concrete200 Member

0   0   0

What is the length of pull as it is shown in the pictures?

Thanks, Dennis

3. Shooter-55

Shooter-55 TS Member

0   0   0

Dennis,
    Sent you a reply to your question......

4. Shooter-55

Shooter-55 TS Member

0   0   0

To elaborate to Dennis' question: Due to collapsing the stock to answer another persons question as to minimum LOP (which was 14.0") I never measured the shown configuration. I just adjusted until it fit me perfectly and never measured it. I would have to guess it was around 15.5" or so. So, minimum is 14.0" with the existing pad (Kick-Eeze) and the max is undetermined as there is considerably more length to be attained beyond what is shown. There are 2 Beretta pad included (1 approximately 1/2" thinner and another approximately the same as whats on it.)
    Feel free to ask any other questions Although this has registered quite a few 100's, I am sure it still has many, many more in it.

5. Shooter-55

Shooter-55 TS Member

0   0   0

6. Shooter-55

Shooter-55 TS Member

0   0   0

7. Shooter-55

Shooter-55 TS Member

0   0   0

willing to listen to offers...........
    If it doesn't sell shortly, back in the safe she goes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

beretta custom stock