1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

REDUCE Portable Trap Machine & Voice Release cal

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by use, Jul 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. use

use Member

0   0   0

for sale is a Serena Marte American Trap 300 machine on a custom built trailer or cart. machine runs on 110volt or 2-12 volt batteries, does not come with batteries. cart has four extendable swivel screw jacks to level machine and make a solid stance when in use and retrack for storage. also has extendable tongue with 2 inch ball coupler. all extendable shafts have stainless steel spring loaded quick lock pins. there are two levels on the cart to level machine, front to back and left to right. machine fully adjustable all angles and distance. properly leveled its set right now to throw legal targets (left to right angles, height and distance). machine oscillation is very smooth. there are a few switches on the main control box, one for 110 or battery, one for oscillation, one for random oscillation that makes it impossible to time machine. machine comes with a hand held controler with push buttom release and on/off switch cord is 100 foot plus. machine does not throw doubles. a complete canterbury release call system included on its own two wheel dolly. everything works great. the calls are used. the machine has only had 1500 targets thrown off of it. i purchased this machine with the intent to setup permanantly but the land deal fell thru. $3000.00 for everything cell 812 449 2614. email me at use@sit-co.net
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

very nice setup...looks like you really thought it out.

Rick in Mt.

3. Jack Frost

Jack Frost TS Member

0   0   0

Nifty! ^

4. headhunter

headhunter Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I wish I could shoot out of my back door....

5. pete1955

pete1955 TS Member

0   0   0

Sent private message !!

6. use

use Member

0   0   0

return message

7. pete1955

pete1955 TS Member

0   0   0

Where are you located ??

8. use

use Member

0   0   0

southwest indiana, 20 miles north of evansville, in.

9. use

use Member

0   0   0

ttt

10. ounce-n-3/8s

ounce-n-3/8s TS Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

installation serena marte 300 trap

voice release trap equipment