1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Redskins

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by FalconSprint, Sep 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FalconSprint

FalconSprint TS Member

If you live in the D.C, MD, VA. area all the hype is RG III. Seems that there are more than 21 other players that crushed the Saints today, not all RG, pie are squared. I'll give credit where credit is due, he looked good today, but he ain't the whole team. But to the media he is. If your a Skins fan are ya sick of the RG hype yet or is it just me and my gang? Next week they'll have him in the Hall of Fame after 1 game.

2. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Like you said..its one game and he'll learn fast that hes not in Kansas anymore

3. FalconSprint

FalconSprint TS Member

Good grief, it gets worse. This morning,(Monday) WTOP radio is talking about Super Bowl.

4. oskerspap12

oskerspap12 Active Member

Howdy y'all,

I'm a skins fan,and I like what I see.New blood.....hungery young kids.Now,RPG 3 might be super hyped by the media(money,money,money) in town,but there is a reason.We haven't seen a decent QB in loooooong time.Give the kid chance....hes going to be good.
    Enough of the frills.............just play football,this is just one game.
    Superbowl???Ha. Lets just win the NFC East first then I'll start thinking about it.They're just startin' up the bandwagon this should be a fun season.
    HTTR!

D.P.Reynolds

5. Trapmanjohn

Trapmanjohn Member

I don't know when the 'Skins scored 40 points last. Probably about 1991. I just hope the team is able to stay healthy; then we might have a decent chance at a good season.

Hit 'em hard,

John

6. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Only one QB more impressive....Peyton Manning with the Broncos!!!!

blade819

7. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

A Louisiana native son and Coonass through and through, I don't think much of the trouncing my team received by those dastardly Deadskins.

True, for the past 12 years I've resided in Maryland, but my heart remains buried in the alluvial slime down in the delta. If I were to choose a local team to favor It'd be the Ravens, unless during the times when the Skins are playing the Cow Pie Boys (much to my son's chagrin).

I didn't get to see the game as Boom-Boom and I were finishing up in Elysburg at the Westy, but my "friend" kept me up to date with her gloating Deadskin's reports--it seems I instigated a now ill-advised wager with her the other day over cold adult beverages.

Surly the end result was a mistake due entirely to the employment of the replacement referees and not attributable to any premature "The 3'rd" bandwagon.

Remember that half of the Saints are either administratively barred, or serving time in the penitentiary for Severe Football in the First Degree.

Guy Babin

8. Too Tall

Too Tall TS Member

We know Robert III isn't the whole team. Any football fan knows that. Washington hasn't had a decent looking QB in a long time and QBs always get most of the credit for a high scoring win. I agree John, 40 points and the first game too. That's good for any team. Didn't see the game though, was at PGTC shooting first targets for the year. For now Robert III seems to be a young man with his head square on his shoulders... for now! And he's had a lot of hype pushed on him too. I hope the team stays healthy and makes a respectable showing.

Robert Houston

9. kgp912kgp

kgp912kgp Active Member

Whose better than the 49ers??

NOOOOOBODY!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.