1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Redman Shot

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ForceRecon, Aug 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ForceRecon

ForceRecon TS Member

Just recieved my box of 50 pounds of shot, looks ok BUT and I don't know how many of you have weighted it but each bag only came out to 22 to 22 1/2 pounds. How many of you have check this besides me. Will contact them tomorrow on this matter. I don't know how they way this out but they need to recheck there system.

Arthur Peto

2. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

I don't weigh my Redman shot deliveries but I have been getting 800 of my pet 1 Oz loads from each box. If there really is a weight problem I'm sure Erik would like to know about it. Give him a call or EMAIL.

3. Redman Bullets

Redman Bullets TS Member

Checked my USPS records and for his package weight was 50lbs. Will scan receipt, if needed.

4. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Not sure what or how you are packaging, but 50 # gross weight won't yield 50 # of shot?! Tom Rhoads

5. Redman Bullets

Redman Bullets TS Member

Checked packaging wheight this morning it = 12.4 oz on one scale 12.3/12.4 oz on the other.
    This realy bugs me I am a very honest person. If I have problem I always try to make it right. When I stated the package wheighed 50lbs what I was trying to get across is maybe his scale could be off not all scales are the same but I can't imange the post office and my scales are both off by 5lb to 6lbs. I'm very sorry for the way Arthur fells. All he would have to do is pick up the and call me.
    I would make him happy if it was a mistake on our part or not on our part.
    MY number 1 goal is to make the customer happy!!!
    Arthur please give me a call I have checked my invoice I don't have your phone number or I would call you.

Thank you,
    Erik Redman

6. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

That's customer service.

7. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

TTT

8. BRGII

BRGII TS Member

ForceRecon is mighty quite all of a sudden. BRGII

9. Andy44

Andy44 Active Member

Gee, Eric. Maybe you should use lighter ink when addressing! :)

10. ForceRecon

ForceRecon TS Member

Well the only reason I didn't reply was I had to take down the bags to the ups drop off up here to have them weighed one bag was 22 1/2 pounds the other was 22pounds. But having to mess with these people is not worth my time are trouble. I'm a board member at my range and a range master on the trap side. I have no reason to lie about this. I just posted what it was. I have been reloading for over 40 years so I do know abit about it. I just found another place to buy shot 5bucks a bag more but it's not reclaimed and it's good shot. Have fun all.

11. Redman Bullets

Redman Bullets TS Member

Arthur, I am still waiting for your phone call! I did not say you were lying, what I said is maybe your scale could be off and then I stated I would have tried too make you happy no matter whose scale was off and that still holds true after all you have said, without a phone call.

Erik

12. MAL-53

MAL-53 Member

As was stated before "thats good customer service"
    Mark

13. Andy44

Andy44 Active Member

Funny....he could take the time to go to UPS to weigh the bags, but couldn't take the time to make a call to Erik, who seems to be a straight-up guy. Go figure!

14. slickshot223

slickshot223 TS Member

Erik---you should be happy this guy has gone away!!! Yes you have lost a bit of business, but, have you really??!!! As is mentioned----had time to run all over to have items weighed!!! Would seem to me if I had a problem with a company or supplier, they would be the ones to contact rather than bitch to the universe!!
    Keep up the good work that you obviously do!!
    Gene

15. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

this was not a fair deal for Redmon, good ridence on that customer, you cannot please them all. A phone call to the seller first would have been the only way to handle this.

16. 22hornet

22hornet Well-Known Member

I sent Erik an e-mail message about a question I had about his shot. His reply was prompt and courteous. I'll be trying some of his shot soon.

17. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Probably used his bathroom scale.

18. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

I bought a good set of postal scales, took them to the post office and had them verified, checked them against my bathroom scales and the br scales are less that the postal scales.

19. Redman Bullets

Redman Bullets TS Member

Arthur,
    I sent you 7lbs of shot. You stated that you were missing 6lbs. I wish you would have contacted me regarding this. I would never intentionally try to under weigh my product. Please contact me when you receive your shot. It was sent out on 7/12/08.

Erik

20. Redman Bullets

Redman Bullets TS Member

ttt

Still have #8 shot for sale.