1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Redlands

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BMC, Jun 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BMC

BMC Member

The author apparently is just trying to draw people in to fuel a fire that had dwindled to just glowing coals. I believe the author screwed up this time and provided too much of his interpretation of information. Suspicion is a bit more clear between the lines if one looks close enough. No need to apologize Terry. Friends will remain friends and enemies likewise regardless of how many letters are written. We shoot. We have fun. That's what we do.

2. JES

JES Member

A big DITTO TO BMC!! Our group is there to see friends, laugh, shoot and have a good time. Thanks Redlands for always being there for the shooters.

3. ms.gitty

ms.gitty TS Member

To Redlands

Terry we also had to respond to this Letter going around ,my post is under the Title Hiding behind Letters, posted today also
    Brigitte Murphy

4. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Damn! Guess I don't count anymore! Didn't get a copy sent to me!

5. NANK

NANK TS Member

I shoot at Redlands. New shooter only been shooting trap 3-4 months. Redlands has been great to me. The people that work there, hang out there, give lessons there are awesome. Helpful in any way I have asked. I have never seen a letter, so I do not know what is being said, but I wanted to give my two cents as to my experience shooting at Redlands. I am new, have not shot PITA or any other registered shoots, but go almost every weekend to practice. I am thankful there is a place for me to shoot any day of the week, after all California is not the most friendly when it comes to guns and the environment for business's. I hope, whatever the issues, they get resolved, and put to bed.

Ken

6. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

I haven't shot at Redlands. However, I hear they have the best targets in CA. I will get there one day.

I haven't seen this letter, but I've heard about it. I wonder what drives these people to write things like this? Don't they realize that it isn't helping their cause?

7. E. Beaver

E. Beaver Member

Redlands is the very best place to shoot and have fun.

The staff are very helpful and friendly.

Tir County Trap Club moved from Prado to Redlands about 2 1/2 years ago. At Prado we would have 35-40 shooters at Redlands were are close to 100. Enough Said.

We are with you Terry!

Charlie

8. THE POSTMAN

THE POSTMAN TS Member

Joe,I feel slighted too. I didn't receive a letter either;although I
    understand my name was mentioned in the letter.

To the writer,send me a private message and I wiil forward you my current
    mailing address in case you have forgotten it. Looking forward to your response.

Thanks.

Wilbur Poston

Terry,you don't need to apologize to me. You know who your real
    friends are.

9. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.