1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Redlands

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by cnjranch, Jul 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cnjranch

cnjranch Member

Terry,

I will second the great turnout and incredible shooting that occurred. It was great to see a club in California bring so many trophies home and make others wish they would have traveled to Redlands instead.

I believe all that attended will agree that it is nice to be at a club that has very few issues. I can’t remember the last club that I have shot at that did not have several traps break with the amount of targets that were thrown.

Terry what was the attendance at Redlands compared to the other sites? How did we compare against the previous California clubs in years past? I think the numbers should support why the shoot should be at Redlands next year. Thanks to everyone that participated.

James Hammond

2. Tom Strunk

Tom Strunk Well-Known Member

Extremly well run shoot, all targets were perfect, no issues of any kind. It was good to be back at my old stomping grounds. I saw a lot of my old friends and had a great time.

Scores were high, I shot a average of 98.25 X 400 in singles and 94 avg. X 400 in handicap, not close to winning or even tying anything ( senior vet. ). The scores were high because everything was set perfectly, thanks to Terry Bilbey. This is a must attend shoot for all.

I told Terry that I believe he is going to need a bigger parking lot for next years shoot.

Thanks for a great time Terry, Jacque, Mary Ann, and all the excellent help.

Tom Strunk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.