1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

REDLANDS' Winter Chain

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JBrooks, Apr 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Redlands should be used by the ATA as a model for a "How to Run a Registered Shoot" booklet. Terry sets good targets, greets everyone and works hard out on the line and the shooters appreciate his efforts. I would bet that he will throw over 750,000 registered targets this year. If every club did just half as well as Terry, ATA shooting would be growing every year.

In fact, when I grow up I want to be just like Terry except I can't help but be thinner and better looking.lol

2. Bomber61

Bomber61 Member

Trry,

Had a great time shooting this weekend and enjoyed shooting with you, hope to do it again soon. Great job Bill in you big win, I guess having cold worked.
    Did bill be Al Y.in a shoot off?

Bomber

3. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Now John, you know that you don't know anything about the concepts of "thinner" or "better looking". lol And, yes, I have always said that luck is the most consistant aspect of my shooting.

JT

4. E. Beaver

E. Beaver Member

Tri County Trap Club had an excellent showing as follows:

Candy Hammond won the 300 doublec C event on Friday with a 267.

James Hammond won the 27 yard HC on Sunday with a 97.

Jan Slough won high lady HC on Sunday with a 95.

Gordon Childers won Hi Vet HC on Sunday with a 96.

Bill Blankenship was the CHAMPION for the Winter Chain HC with a 98.

Al Yapelli won the 27 yard winter chain HC with a 98.

Congratulations and well done to all of you.

5. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Well North Hollywood gives a hat tip to Tri County and all of our friends listed above for their great shooting. But, our Club didn't do too bad:

Friday Doubles Jim Kenneston B Champ with a 290.

Saturday Singles:

Steve Stubblefield Champion with a 200;

Walt Hastings AA Champ with a 199.

Yours truly, A Champ with a 200

Saturday HC Bob May 27 Yards with a 96.

Be sure to pencil in our shoot on May 17th. You Tri County folks are guaranteed a warm welcome.

6. BILLYBOB007

BILLYBOB007 TS Member

Thanks guys…… and thank you Terry, Jacque, MaryAnn and Staff, like always you operation is a model on how a Trap Range should be run… Class Act!!

Man that first shot in the shoot-off was a bitch, but a mind opener to say the least, had to Buckle Down …no pun intended!!

Thanks Again Bill

7. airborne-shooter

airborne-shooter TS Member

REDLANDS was a great success again..I want to thank Terry, Jacque, MaryAnn,and all of the trap help for their hard work and patience with all of the Trap Shooters. Without Eileen and Maggie the scores, and monies would be on the back burner with a large shoot like the Winter Chain.. I just want to thank all of my friends for the nice words. I especially want to thank Jim Tyner for getting tired and letting me slip bye with a lucky win... Walt, Bob, and Jim its time for you all to get your 200 straight singles because none of us need 199's anymore.. Thank you again Terry,for allot of fun and my Dog SPEED said he wants to come back again.. Steve Stubblefield

8. Rvator97

Rvator97 TS Member

Sounds great...I'm in.....Walt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.