1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

REDLAND's WC Shoot

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JBrooks, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Who won?

2. Rvator97

Rvator97 TS Member

The winner is Jeff Mclain... after he beat his dad, Bill in a two round shoot-off. Father and son both shot a 98! Good stuff!
    Walt

3. BILLMC

BILLMC Member

If anyone see's a kind of goofy looking kid walking down HWY 138, you might want to give him a ride, he will be the one carrying a white box with a winter chain buckle in it. BILL

4. Rvator97

Rvator97 TS Member

All the results from Redlands are now available at cgsta.com
    Another GREAT shoot Terry! Walt Hastings

5. snglfoot

snglfoot Member

CONGRATULATIONS JEFF,,,You too Bill,,,I don't belive you'd make walk,,,bet your more proud of him than you want to admit.
    Norman

6. rmngtngrl

rmngtngrl TS Member

Good shooting Jeff....Kym

7. airborne-shooter

airborne-shooter TS Member

Well, Terry,Jackie, MaryAnn, Nikke, Eileen, and the all of the kids, you did a great job with another Winter Chain Shoot. I can't tell you how much we all enjoy driving 100 miles to shoot at the best Trap Club in Southern California. I can only say thank you for the great time, and the best targets around. I would also like to thank Mr. Bill Hunter for all of the generosity, help, and kindness that he has given back to this sport. With people like Mr. Hunter our sport will be around for a long time. Thanks again Terry for a great weekend. I would also like to tell Bill M. that I'm glad the kid won because he is a great young man. I hope to see both of you at Kingsburg next weekend.
    Steve S.

8. Bomber61

Bomber61 Member

Great shooting Jeff, also to old Bill as well. Sorry I missed being their on Sunday.

Bomber

9. rmngtngrl

rmngtngrl TS Member

Gary....Bummer you missed out on the redlands shoot and you also missed out on a great shoot put on by the folks up in Kern...hope you can make it to Kingsburg this coming weekend.....

P.S. Don't forget this year...you shoot for the central zone...central zone..in Tulare...(hahahah)Kym

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.